View Single Post
Old 06 Mar 11, 11:58
General of the Forums
Canada
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500]
Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500] Destroyer25 is a jewel in the rough [500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by asterix View Post
Give me an 'effin break...what next? Elysee passed the orders to massacre the civilians? Since when did you care about Rwanda?

BTW - I'm all for my country abandoning Cote d'Ivoire as well. I have a cousin who served there briefly. He said there was absolutely nothing redeeming about that sh*thole of a country.
Who wouldn't care about Rwanda? Are you saying we should ignore genocide?