Old 20 Feb 15, 23:57
Brigadier General
Canada
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Herman Hum has a spectacular aura about [400]
Herman Hum has a spectacular aura about [400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Darwin View Post
1. VP totals and results appears to be working as intended. I will verify with Rob this weekend when we chat again, but some quick calculations seem to verify the numbers and results.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman Hum View Post
VP calc mis-match v208

If the game is ended manually, it shows a different VP calculation than if it is ended upon scenario expiration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman Hum View Post
The description is inaccurate. If the game is ended, hex 2702 supposedly changes control to NATO. However, the map shows the VP location as Green (contested).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Darwin View Post
I see the problem now. For whatever reason now, when the game goes to the time limit if is not processing the "sudden death" VP check and scoring. When I invoke it in our debug mode it is working right. Should be a simple fix to get it working as intended (again). Thanks for pics and details. really helps when I'm tired to see the whole picture.
This problem is different from the previous VP mis-match problem because it does not involve running a scenario to duration and does not appear to be explained by the previous observation.

When 1674 Dawn v Willem USSR 1616H.sav is voluntarily Ended, the Victory Location Ownership Determination window reports that Hex 2702 is supposedly passes to NATO control.

However, Hex 2702 does not appear in the NATO list of VP locations.

Instead, it is listed as a Contested (Green) location and also appears on the map as Green.

Once again, the mathematical sums are correct. However, the 500 VP for Hex should have been added to the NATO side, according to the Victory Location Ownership Determination window.

This is a mis-match between what the Victory Location Ownership Determination window reports and what the map actually shows.
Attached Images
File Type: gif BabenHausen.gif (98.6 KB, 91 views)
File Type: gif VP USSR Ended.gif (6.5 KB, 91 views)

1) Enjoy creating it
2) Enjoy playing it
3) Enjoy sharing it
4) Enjoy helping others create them

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm