View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 17, 19:10
Lieutenant General
Australia
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400]
Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400] Khryses has a spectacular aura about [400]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruitt View Post
I have a problem to my rear? The trench and wheelhouse are not in front of me? I can wait for the two Panzers to eliminate the Trench problem, but we need to get out of this killing zone sooner or later.

Pruitt
1st Platoon has moved up the river bank past the wheelhouse and the pit for the most part. You have 1 Mg34 suppressing the south windows of the building and two focused on the west windows. In the last update 3 squad was suppressing the northern windows of the wheelhouse and 2 squad was attempting to provide covering fire against the trench - but was suppressed in turn by mortar fire from the fire pit to your south and heavy machine gun fire from the east (which narrowly missed your character).

1st Squad remains pinned, exchanging fire with the enemy in the trench approx 100m north.