Some great ones above. My favorites:
1. See the sig.
2. "Out of every 100 men, 10 should not be there, 80 are nothing but targets, 9 are the real fighters and we are blessed to have them, for they the battle make. Ah but one, ONE of them is a warrior, and he will bring the others home." –Heraclitus
3. "Hardship, Poverty and Want are the best school for a soldier." -Napoleon
4. "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women." -Conan, answering 'What is best in life?'
5. "Captain, This is Ensign Pulver. I just threw your palm tree overboard. Now whats this about no movie tonite?"
Ensign Pulver from Mister Roberts
6. "Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." -Winston Churchill
7. "Now dont go getting stuck on stupid, people." -LTG Russell Honore
8. "It is a worthy thing to fight for one’s freedom; it is another sight finer to fight for another man’s." -Mark Twain
9. "That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger." -Frederick Nietzche
10. "Hit the other fellow, as quick as you can, and as hard as you can, where it hurts him most, when he ain't lookin'." -Unrecorded British sergeant-major, (On the definition of strategy)
The only thing that matters is how well you walk through the fire.