View Single Post
Old 06 Oct 17, 14:26
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 

Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Bwaha has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
Haha yes, there was a TV docu here in Britain a couple of years ago about the Brit police and we saw them pull over a young guy for a minor traffic offence, and they noticed a baseball bat on his rear seat, so they asked him what it was for and he said "No reason, it just happens to be there".
They couldn't touch him for that, so they kept talking to him in a friendly chatty way to try to trip him up, and he let slip that "I might need it for protection", at which point they arrested him for admitting carrying an offensive weapon!
If he'd kept his trap shut he'd have been alright..
That's one of the reasons I put my kid into a Aikido dojo. I don't have to worry about some jack hat messing with her...

Start them off with a good education is my motto. Take a look at this gal.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman