View Single Post
Old 06 Oct 17, 13:57
General of the Forums
UK
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

MarkV is simply cracking [600]
MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600] MarkV is simply cracking [600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthwys View Post
First off, even though I am late to the conversation I am happy that this conversation is finally happening. That being said I feel that The M3 and M5 Stuarts should not be considered as one choice. The M3 is far cuter and jaunty that the M5. The M5 is like the younger brother that lifted weights and took protein powder until he's the muscular little brother that embarrasses the older cuter but smaller brother.

To be honest the M5 was a bit of a jerk that way, but being as they are thrown together My vote is still (and always) the Stuart.

Quick (for a tank), reliable, adaptable and fairly manoeuvrable. The Stuart (M3) was an excellent light tank, and really do you know any other light tanks that were the star of a comic book?
Not for nothing was the M3 in British service known as the Honey