View Single Post
Old 06 Oct 17, 13:44
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 

101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
How can anyone plead not guilty when you leave the wire? Have around six other soldiers killed while looking for your ass, millions of dollars were wasted on this clown, shoot him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
Problem with pleading guilty to anything in any legal case (not just this one) is that you go down without a fight and it's therefore an open invite for the judge to throw the book at you.
But if you plead not guilty, at least you'll have a chance to stand in the witness box and give your full side of it, it's called "having your day in court"..
For example when I was facing a vigilante rap in 2002 my solicitor wanted me to plead guilty but I said no way hozay, and I was able to sing my head off in the witness box about the corruption and incompetence in our local police that forced me to take the law into my own hands, and it felt good to see the newspaper reporters at the back of the courtroom scribbling down my words.
I got a 3-month sentence but it was well worth it..
No lie.

~
"Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
-2 Commando Jumpmaster