View Single Post
Old 06 Oct 17, 13:06
Lieutenant Colonel
UK
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
..US troops work in combat areas...US troops get shot at...
Yes, full credit to them and all troops everywhere..

"Dad, why did you become a soldier?"
"Because I wanted to meet the enemy up close son, face to face"

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive."-Harry S Truman

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter" - Ernest Hemingway

Daniel Boone- "I was happy in the midst of dangers and inconveniences"

Ulysses S Grant -"The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving"

Gen Douglas MacArthur- "In my dreams I hear again the crash of guns, the rattle of musketry, the strange, mournful mutter of the battlefield"