View Single Post
Old 06 Oct 17, 12:58
General of the Forums
Canada
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Spy Movies Campaign Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II 

Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700] Arthwys is a glorious beacon of light [700]
First off, even though I am late to the conversation I am happy that this conversation is finally happening. That being said I feel that The M3 and M5 Stuarts should not be considered as one choice. The M3 is far cuter and jaunty that the M5. The M5 is like the younger brother that lifted weights and took protein powder until he's the muscular little brother that embarrasses the older cuter but smaller brother.

To be honest the M5 was a bit of a jerk that way, but being as they are thrown together My vote is still (and always) the Stuart.

Quick (for a tank), reliable, adaptable and fairly manoeuvrable. The Stuart (M3) was an excellent light tank, and really do you know any other light tanks that were the star of a comic book?

Last edited by Arthwys; 06 Oct 17 at 13:06..