View Single Post
Old 05 Oct 17, 19:45
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign 

101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] 101combatvet has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.D. Morel View Post
No John, all of Europe is like "Taken" with wet-lipped A-rab's looking to kidnap not particularly good looking |American girls and sell them as sex slaves. That and the Muslims, sorry, Moslims, on every street corner, the corrupt and inept police and all the refugees stealing our houses, jobs and women, sure you'd be mad to come here at all! That is unless you have are accompanied by a 60 year old ex-CIA hit man with a Northern Irish accent.

Hollywood is real, didn't you know that?

If none of this seems even vaguely familiar to you as someone who lives in Europe just watch the vacuous botoxed bimbos and rug-wearing polemicists on Fox News; they'll put you Right.
No lie.

~
"Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
-2 Commando Jumpmaster