View Single Post
Old 05 Oct 17, 17:13
Lieutenant Colonel
UK
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
This is not civil discourse ^ Poor old spike deserves to be treated better.
Nah mate, I LURV being in debating combat, nothing ruffles me and people can say whatever they like about me, I've been having great fun slugging it out in the savage jungle of the internet debating circuit for the past 15 years, great fun..
How about it Rock?

"C'mon, it's true, but that don't bother me, I just wanna prove somethin', I ain't no bum, it don't matter if I lose, don't matter if Poor Old Spike opens my head.
The only thing I wanna do is go the distance, that's all.
Nobody's ever gone fifteen rounds with Poor Old Spike.
If I go them fifteen rounds, an' that bell rings an' I'm still standin', I'm gonna know then I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood"...

Last edited by Poor Old Spike; 05 Oct 17 at 17:29..