View Single Post
Old 05 Oct 17, 16:32
Lieutenant General
United_States

Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99] Stonewall_Jack is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
Some heathen Indian tribes used to sling their old and infirm out to die of cold and starvation (top pic) because they regarded them as useless mouths to feed, but English Lord John Morgan in 'A Man Called Horse' (bottom pic) tells his adopted mother- "Don't worry luv, I'll be your son and won't let that happen to youi"

Do you know though of any recorded writings where any tribesmen used a term similar to useless mouths? Certainly various Indians and Europeans of history have committed crimes but when you wrote that term "useless mouths" the only group I could think of was the European Third Reich which refereed to some groups of people as useless eaters.

I for one have the utmost respect for a # of tribes of the Americas as well as the English and Spanish Empire. And clearly those out their trying to say well it was the Europeans whom made it hellish for tribesmen, or those trying to say well the Europeans meant to civilize the barbaric Indians are creating unnecessary division. I disagree vehemently with those whom engage in such divisive tactics. I cite the various day of the dead ceremonies and those whom celebrate these ceremonies that pay homage to various natives and European Catholics of the Americas as the type of people the world needs to look to. We need to stop the division and stand for unity and being proud of numerous cultures like how the day of the dead celebrates.
Join the Templars-http://www.knightstemplarorder.org/