View Single Post
Old 05 Oct 17, 12:01
Colonel
UK
ACG Ten Year Service Award ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100] Poor Old Spike has demonstrated strength of character [100]
Poor Old Spike quote- "..if I was Trump I'd simply take out Kim's nuke-producing infrastructure with a precision conventional cruise missile/drone blitz starting with his ICBM launch sites because without his nukes Kim is just a harmless tub of hot air"
-------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastFront View Post
Good strategy. However, while the US is taking out No. Korea's ICBM sites, the North will be invading South Korea, and possibly occupying it.This would force the US to get bogged down in yet another potentially very costly and long-term war...
Don Trump strikes me as the kind of President who wouldn't get bogged down in anything, so when he says "fire and fury" I'm inclined to believe him..

Last edited by Poor Old Spike; 05 Oct 17 at 12:50..