View Single Post
Old 03 Oct 17, 16:43
Brigadier General
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by craven View Post
The game is pretty much like real life. People are always looking for ways to screw other people over.

The key is to find a good alliance or corp to get in with that does not take advantage of its members and have fun.
Don't trust anyone. A member of the corporation I was in stole all its assets and even created a contract (which he accepted as an officer of the corporation!) that gave him a large percentage of all future income of the corporation. At that point, we (the members of said corporation) dissolved the corporation.

Another limited membership corporation composed of players who had been old "friends" for years had its headquarters assaulted by one of its members. The traitor had built ships near the corporate HQ and when he had enough firepower, he overwhelmed the HQ's defenses.

Then there are the "lesser" misbehaviors like destroying a player's spacecraft and its escape pod. That was the final straw with me and I quit playing EVE Online. My only regret is that I left my oldest online gaming friend to fend for himself.

But I will never play EVE Online again!