View Single Post
Old 03 Oct 17, 12:28
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
The Solar day has been slowly getting longer over time, so that mans natural clock of c25hrs would not be related to this phenomenon. The other obvious suspect is the Lunar day which mirrors mans natural cycle. I suspect this is a throwback to when our ancestors were coastal dwellers. Yes, I am slightly seduced by the Aquatic ape hypothesis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquatic_ape_hypothesis) and totally understand if most think it is bunk, as it is highly contentious .
Aquatic Ape Hypothesis has much to support it, other than where(and when) on Earth such might have occurred. In my Geminga Scenario mentioned above, I suggest that the "aquatic ape" traits are part of the evidence for the ET half of our DNA, "they" had AAH as part of their origins and we homos sapiens display such as part of our genetic/DNA component we got from them.