View Single Post
Old 03 Oct 17, 11:48
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] G David Bock has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
We appear to have naturally adopted the cycle of the moon, not the sun. Imo, this is probably due to the nature of tidal flow, rather than the moon itself.
The Lunar day matches it's orbital period around Earth. I doubt many of us are operating on a monthly long daily bio-rythm;
Orbital period
27.321661 d
(27 d 7 h 43 min 11.5 s[1])
Synodic period
29.530589 d
(29 d 12 h 44 min 2.9 s)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon

There are sort of monthly long cycles though ...
Quote:
Basic rhythm details
  • Physical cycle
    • 23 days; Circavigintan
    • coordination
    • strength
    • well-being
  • Emotional cycle
    • 28 days; Circatrigintan
    • creativity
    • sensitivity
    • mood
    • perception
    • awareness
  • Intellectual cycle

Last edited by G David Bock; 03 Oct 17 at 12:05..