View Single Post
Old 02 Oct 17, 10:33
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+] Combat Engineer has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
In this day and age putting boots on the ground is oldfashioned except as a last resort, and I share the late Schwarzkopf's view-
"I am quite confident that in the foreseeable future armed conflict will not take the form of huge land armies facing each other across extended battle lines, as they did in World War I and World War II or, for that matter, as they would have if NATO had faced the Warsaw Pact on the field of battle."
- General H. Norman Schwarzkopf

http://www.military-quotes.com/Schwarzkopf.htm

So if I was Trump I'd simply take out Kim's nuke-producing infrastructure with a precision conventional cruise missile/drone blitz starting with his ICBM launch sites because without his nukes Kim is just a harmless tub of hot air.
It's a target-rich environment out there (below)..
Do you have an up to date Small Pox vaccination?