View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 17, 12:38
Colonel
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300] Greybriar is on a distinguished road [300]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
Hmmm. Most links are dead - I wonder if there is anything newer that can be found. I'll see what I come up with while poking around and add a link or two here if I turn up anything good.
Considering this thread was started eleven years ago, it isn't surprising most (if not all!) the links in it are dead. I don't know where to find sites comparable to those that were originally linked to, but here are a few links that might help you find some games that you are looking for:

Matrix / Slitherine
Paradox

If you don't like DRM or prefer games that have been around for awhile, try GOG.com.

To check on all games and whether they are worth their price, Steam has most of them.

To watch how a game plays, watch a video of it at YouTube (I usually put *Name of Game* PC review in the search box)

That should get you started. Good luck in your search.