View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 17, 06:40
General of the Forums
Belgium
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Strange stuff, are such mass evacuations standard response to a telephone threat ??

I mean we've had some false alerts here, a school was evacuated I believe (which turned out to be a disgruntled student..)

a train station or an airplane on occasion, but 10s or even 100s of thousands ?

I would also point out this in no way matches standard MO of Islamists, they don't do telephone warnings, they claim responsibility after the act.

Captain Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.