View Single Post
Old 29 Aug 17, 04:14
General of the Forums
Belgium
5 Year Service Ribbon 

Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Snowygerry has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
It annoys my cat to no end.

So I recently got myself a PS4, it's actually intended as a gift come november but I decided to get it early and play a bit myself

I got two games with it - one is a space sim, a remake of the 80s classic Elite, the other is Minecraft, which appears to be a big hit on tablets and the like but is somewhat underwhelming on a big screen.

Anyone here who played either ? Or any tips for other games I should try ?

Captain Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.