View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 17, 12:06
Colonel
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Fighter Campaign Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C 

drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100] drivin-fool has demonstrated strength of character [100]
[QUOTE=Moulin;3353231]..thanks all replies/posts...Opana can answer those questions better than I
...I was in the FMF from 87-90 and on 4 ships--all of which have been decommissioned/sold/etc
..like I said, the Nassau seemed 'brand new'' to me in 1990
looks like the Inchon launched 1969, Nassau 1978 both decommed after about 30 years, right?
I was on the LST 1180 USS Manitowoc launched 1969-decom 1993, then

what does this mean?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Manitowoc_(LST-1180)
..a lot of old US LSTs were bought by other countries[/QUO

Did you make the 87 Med on Manitowac? I did the 87 and 89 Med and a 88 North Atlantic on Nassau.