View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 17, 09:41
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG 5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

lakechampainer is simply cracking [600]
lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600]
From the same videographer (Paul Rude) - I am 90% sure this is from the shore of the northern edge of my great-grandparents farm - because of the road safety barrier you can see, and the trees that are on the other side of the road, looking South. The sunset is more or less looking towards Plattsburgh.

I hope we can get the thumbnail photos back at some point, so the photos here and on thousands of other posts can be seen again.

Last edited by lakechampainer; 22 Apr 17 at 10:11..