View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 16, 13:32
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Greatest Blunders Campaign Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

lakechampainer is simply cracking [600]
lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600] lakechampainer is simply cracking [600]
Something else I just found about my great-grandfather's farm. My grandfather would have been almost 13 at the time, in July 1914.

1914 Severe Storm: Desire Dubuque Jr's home.
6 April 2016 0 Comments
source: genealgoybank.com; Thursday, July 30, 1914 Paper: St. Albans Messenger (St. Albans, Vermont) Page: 2 Piece: Two of Two.

Storm Damage in Grand Isle County. Devastation wrought by the severe rain and wind storm in North Hero was even greater than at first believed.
All the rail fences on the farm of Desire Dubuque Jr, were blown along the lake shore, and Mr Dubuque's house was flooded with water, driven in through doors and windows.
Trains were stalled by immense trees that feel across that track and the tops of three freight cars were blown off.
It was the most severe wind storm in that section in 18 years.