View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 12, 23:05
General of the Forums
United_States
5 Year Service Ribbon Best Pin-Up Of World War II Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign Greatest/Best Tank of WW2 Campaign 

The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+] The Exorcist has achieved enlightenment [1200+]
Good post, but LONG.
I'll take one quick bite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Fraser View Post
It was clear there would be war and Poland was on the table. A glance of the map shows the obvious. It was impossible for Stalin to stand by and allow Hitler to occupy eastern Poland,
I disagree, it is always possible to do something else.
And in this case, it would have been better NOT to move forward, uproot those Divisions from familiar ground with good defenses into a place where they were so vulnerable on the northern flank to the Panzers coming out of East Prussia.

And don't wish Suvarov's stuff into the fireplace. That might go over well with the Soviet fans, but come on... we don't burn books in the US and I'm sure you don't in Canada either.
It lead to a good discussion , even taught me a few things that I didn't know before.

And I am still looking forward to gaming this "reverse Barbarossa" out someday.
Its Politically Incorrect as hell, but I'm more interested in giving the fighting men their shot.

"There is no Ebola Train wreck."- Combat Engineer