Thread: Another Fox lie
View Single Post
Old 08 Jan 12, 13:15
ACG Forums - Field Marshal
Sami
Distinguished Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon Most Significant/Influential Tank Campaign 

Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700] Erkki is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exorcist View Post
Now isn't that sweet?
Did Putin ever have anything good to say about any American?
one that isn't a communist, I mean.
Maybe you should develop a paranoia about what the media tells you about Russia? Worked for me... took me a second to think off this for example:

Quote:
arry King: Mr Prime Minister, I thank you so much and look forward to seeing you again soon on your soil. Vladimir Putin: Larry, please do come to Moscow. Id love to see you. Youve never been to Moscow, and Im sure you will like it here.
Larry King: I thank you again so much, Vladimir Putin, prime minister of Russia. Thank you.
Vladimir Putin:Can I ask a question? Im not sure why, but the king is leaving us. There are many gifted and interesting people working in the American media, but there is only one King. Im not asking why hes leaving us, but I want to know when we will be able to say, Long Live the King!? When will there be another figure as popular around the world as you are?
Larry King: Thank you. I have no answer.
Vladimir Putin: Thank you very much.
Larry King: Thank you. I'll see you next year.
Vladimir Putin: Goodbye.