Thread: Name That Game!
View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 11, 07:44
General of the Forums
United_States
ACG Ten Year Service Award 5 Year Service Ribbon 

Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000] Combat Engineer has set a fine example for others to follow [1000]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooBoo130 View Post
Here is an easy one but I could get it done at work quickly....
Looks The Gamers "Ardennes Offensive" to me.
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. - Gen J. D. Ripper