View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 11, 01:56
Banned
Russia
5 Year Service Ribbon 

stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200] stalin is walking in the light [200]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UVB76 View Post
This bit is from Chapter 10. Interestingly user_Stalin omits the last sentence: 'I dont want my son to serve in your Armed Forces. So that like me, he can shoot at his own people on the craft-less whim and political impotence of senile Kremlin alcoholics.""Чтобы как я стрелял в собственный народ по бездарной прихоти и политической импотенции кремлевских алкоголиков, впавших в маразм."
the war in Chechnya has never been seen by anyone as shooting "own people" , so the author is totally making up here; and also this -
Quote:
Originally Posted by UVB76 View Post
The Russian People - Chosen By God! ****! How absurd! Paranoia! Only a hundred years ago, one Orthodox Christian could exchange another for a pedigree puppy dog, flog them to death as they please, shoot them.
the author should have known better (if he is indeed Russian) that serfdom was abolished in 1861, and flogging someone to death was a crime in 19th century Russia, as death sentence did not exist there then.