Thread: EVE Online
View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 10, 21:06
Banned
United_States

CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99] CupASoup is on the path to success [1-99]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilig View Post
It is not that complicated. Follow the tutorial and join a corp. A few of them are eager to gain members and will help you out if you get lucky. Also, if you enjoy it I recommend you to buy a profile with some skill points otherwise it will take you several months to get your skills up on a level where you will make a difference.

Really amazing graphics but sigh so time consuming. Sometimes you can sit and wait for hours for **** to go down and then nothing happens. And when something DOES happen you will get annihilated in 10 seconds by some 40mil skill points dude sitting 100km away sniping you.

I jumped in and left the game three times because I really enjoy it but I found it very hard to combine with work, girlfriend, sport and a social life. But I sure do miss it.

Hah! You sound like me and WoW. I had to decide to play that game or have a life about 5 years ago.