Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History

Armchair General and HistoryNet >> The Best Forums in History (http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/index.php)
-   South Asia and World Terrorism (http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   Osama bin Laden's last words. (http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122606)

casanova 06 May 12 14:46

Osama bin Laden's last words.

Bin Laden(54) shouted to his daughter as she rushed into his sleeping-room in his house in Abbotabat, Pakistan,: "Go downstairs again into your bed! ". His daughter Safiyah(20) were comeing up to his father in fear, because she already heared the US-Navy Seals blowing up the gate of the house 12 month ago. Then bin Laden said to his wife: "Do not switch the light on." A US- B2 bomber-plane would have destroyed bin Laden's house by 32 war-bombs, if the Navy Seals had been not successful in their mission of executeing this great terror-boss. The Seals also surched the garbage and the sanitary chanelisation of the house for the DNA-traces of bin Laden to consure his identity.

Trailboss49 06 May 12 15:05

Odd, I thought his last words were, "Dang, SEALs really DO exist".

casanova 06 May 12 16:09

Video

The execution of bin Laden was recorded on video-transmission. The US-pesident Obama, his goverment-members, and high military officers saw the transmission.

Naffenea 07 May 12 15:38

I thought his last words were Durka Durka Mohamed Jihad.

Trailboss49 07 May 12 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by casanova (Post 2233848)
The execution of bin Laden was recorded on video-transmission. The US-pesident Obama, his goverment-members, and high military officers saw the transmission.

So, I take it you were either able to intercept this transmission or got it from an internet source.

Now, I can believe that there were satellites/drones relaying what was going on from overhead along with verbal radio communication, but a live transmission to Washington, DC from a SEAL wearing a helmet cam? I don't think so.

PhilipLaos 07 May 12 15:49

As far as I know, the SEALS (at least some of them) were wearing helmet cameras.

However, I have seen nothing about the execution of Bin Laden being caught on one of those cameras. Much less that live footage was broadcast into the Pentagon and White House.

The participants in the White House Situation Room have all said the only live video they were watching was coverage from US drones circling overhead as well as listening to live audio from the SEALS and the Pentagon.

If you have found anything different, please post links and references.

Philip

101combatvet 07 May 12 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naffenea (Post 2234484)
I thought his last words were Durka Durka Mohamed Jihad.

I'm sure he had a bodily function to eliminating waste. ('-)

Lucky 6 07 May 12 19:13

I thought it might have been something along the lines of: "My god, wipe the hard drives!".

Gixxer86g 07 May 12 19:42

I think it was more like "Oh s**t"!

Bass_Man86 08 May 12 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by casanova (Post 2233848)

That was not an execution, it was long overdue payback. Personally I think that his body should have been sealed inside the body cavity of a pig but we are far more moral than AQ or the Taliban for that matter.

casanova 08 May 12 04:55

I have a newspaper-shop and I am surching my goods for intersting news. The last words of bin Laden were published in the dayly Austrian newspaper "Heute".

Half Pint John 08 May 12 07:02

Heute, the Austrian Bild Zeitung of Germany or the Sun of the UK.

All very responsible sources of information.

:rolleyes:

The last bullet 08 May 12 08:07

Here is how it should gone down like some 70s movie.

OBL :Die!!! American dog

NAVY SEAL: BAM (gunshot to head)

OBL: looks cross-eyed at the bullet hole. collapses in a tangle of limbs.

NAVY SEAL:Our long national nightmare is over
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

In the end who cares what he said before his death. He was just the walking dead.

MonsterZero 08 May 12 18:05

Actually Bin Laden's last words were "they couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."

:D

Bass_Man86 09 May 12 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by The last bullet (Post 2235037)
Here is how it should gone down like some 70s movie.

OBL :Die!!! American dog

NAVY SEAL: BAM (gunshot to head)

OBL: looks cross-eyed at the bullet hole. collapses in a tangle of limbs.

NAVY SEAL: OOO-YAH the USA sends its regards.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Please never do that BS "ooyah" crap around me again! :laugh::laugh::laugh: