Advanced Tactics: Gold Released
Matrix Games and VR Designs have announced that Advanced Tactics: Gold, the sequel to the award winning World War II strategy game by the same name, is now available for purchase. For people who are already own Advanced Tactics, Matrix Games has announced that they will receive a $15 discount off the price of Advanced Tactics: Gold. Follow this link to obtain your discount code.
David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said “The principle behind Advanced Tactics: Gold is take an already highly praised game and make it even better! Anyone who enjoys a fantastic combat engine with near limitless scenario creation and mod possibilities should give Advanced Tactics: Gold a look.”
- Subscribe to Armchair General Magazine
- Subscribe online and save nearly 40%!
Building off of the success of Advanced Tactics: World War II, the Gold edition gives players a more powerful game editor, much improved random game engine, many new features and abilities, and more. Advanced Tactics: Gold also comes with an updated manual and ever-changing and expanding wiki, a freshly revamped scenario bank, new graphics throughout the game, more troop types, as well as some new scenarios. VR Designs has also been hard at working listening to player feedback, so Advanced Tactics: Gold also comes with many incremental changes and improvements based on community feedback.
Advanced Tactics: Gold offers a high potential for replayability. The mod community will be able to create scenarios with an improved editor, and players looking to hop straight into the action can enjoy an improved random game experience that comes with new rules, actions, and gameplay mechanics.
Just a few of the many features include:
• Versatile Engine – The Advanced Tactics: Gold engine is capable of modeling a wide variety of warfare from historical and modern battles to science fiction conflicts and warring fantasy realms.
• Improved Scenario Editor – The scenario editor is very powerful and allows the player to edit almost any aspect of the game in great detail.
• Expanded Random Game Mode – Many new features and game mechanics like more unit types, unit fuel, climates and seasons, and more.
• Many incremental improvements based on community feedback
• A whole lot more.
Get more information on Advanced Tactics: Gold from its official product page.